Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Your love is a noble love, just give and not asking for any retroactivity, not to discuss the kindness

 Mom, I was much concern for your side of a bird, and today it gives you title to a bunch of fragrant flowers.

● mother, no matter where you are, where is our most happy and want to go.

● You always look at me understand, you often say that happiness is the child's gift. So today, I brought a laugh, warm your heart.

● heal your heart with my wrinkles on his forehead, with my head feeling darken your hair.

● gone through so many years, I deeply know the people that you love me, mother.

● Autumn of your life is a maple leaf color in general, not the spring is worth a spring, a time when Shuangtian season, but seem to sparkle.

● the first step that you guide me, help me find the way after, thank you, mom!

● all thoughts, more integration with the endless gratitude and admiration, I wish you The festival was filled with bright,Discount UGG boots, peace.

● Mommy, I love you from the depths of the soul, I am willing to give your life, from how much to how much you accept, the original is the case, now will not change.

● Mother and daughter have grown up, not holding your skirt, through spring and summer and winter.

● No you do not have me, not my few years of grief, nor did I have seasons of laughter, thank you for everything good in my life and growth. Happy Mother's Day!

● There is only a good mother, not days, there is no way, no you do not have me, thank you for bringing me all these.

● your love, I can not ever repay; you quietly supported me over the years, my positive spiritual support. Mom, I love you.

● this world, no one more than you love me; this world, no one can replace your place in my heart. Mom, no matter where I will always love you.

● never written anything for you, nor what you said thanks, but your concern and love for me, bit by bit in mind.

● Mom, thank you for giving me such a bright happy life! I love you forever!

● mother You gave me life, and I became worried about you always. I can not spend days or so, my mother would like you to safe and happy every day.

● You at the expense of your slim figure, as I gave birth to such a nice BB, wife, Oh you are really very great.

● You always be my children's beautiful mother. I wish you a happy holiday, and I feel pretty full hundred.

● Mama, usually a father and son we hundred of your blessing, father and son today, we let the saddle before the horse bustling day for it, you'll enjoy the good fortune it.

● every day of your big belly, but in my mind, every day your face is beautiful. Mama, I love you.

▲ ▲ want to send your carnations, you can always say it is too wasteful; would like to invite you to a fancy meal, eat at home you say no outside Hong; want to send your gift, you always said that everything at home. But I have to send a gift: my mother, I will always love you!

▲ ▲ slightest trace of white hair looking at the mother, one of a gradually deepening wrinkles, feeding my adult years devoted themselves to the mother, in this The festival belongs to you, please accept my deepest wishes to you: happy holidays, forever young!

▲ ▲ You are a tree, leaning against your fantasy spring, summer lush leaning against you, fall Reliance forward to your mature, winter leaning against your meditation. Dear Mom, Thank you for giving my all, wish you a happy holiday!

▲ ▲ traveled thousands of miles, read the ebb and flow, through wind and rain, tasted the ups and downs, and always felt You embrace the warmth! regardless of how far my heart, forever loved. I wish my mother a happy holiday!

▲ ▲ growth is carved in my forehead on your bars, my indulgence is carved on the vertical bar your eyebrows, and my joy is engraved in your corner of the tail, My success is engraved on the side of the dimple on your lips. Mom you worked hard!

▲ ▲ mountain, there is no mother's love is high; the sea, there is no deep love for his mother; days, no mother's love wide; land, without a mother's love of tolerance; the sun, without a mother Love warm; Let us wish the mother were healthy and happy!

▲ ▲ looked at the mother the growing number of white hair, deep wrinkles increasingly looked at the mother, watching her mother slowly bend the body, children have endless gratitude mind , but they all merged into one: Mom! I love you!

▲ ▲ work, I would often wander; love, always make me want to stay. Though not miss each other, there is always owed to the mother. Let the wind bring me miss, let me cloud carry a wish: I wish my dear mother always happy!

▲ ▲ I like a bird, feathers with each caress of your affection and earnest instructions, let me fly freely between the outside world, your arms like a tree, will always be my warm home. Custom Mother's Day

wear pink in the chest. Color is luxurious. The mother of the deceased who are still wearing the white carnation flower, and her mother alive who will wear red carnations. On this day, people will always try to make the mother a happy holiday, thanks to one year and compensation for their hard work. The most common way is to Mother Mother's Day gift cards and gifts. Festival, every mother's heart will be filled with joy, accepted the children and her husband donated the roses or other flowers, candy, books and souvenirs, especially when they received small children made their own hands to write it with a childlike crayon But the most precious and generous gifts or take them from the daily household chores of liberation, relaxing day. On this day, many families by the husband and children to pack off all the housework, mothers do not have to cook, do not whipsaw wash the dishes do not have to do the laundry. Many families also serve breakfast in bed the mother practice.

after the creation of Mother's Day, has been the support of people around the world. Amanm Jarvis was alive, the establishment of Mother's Day has reached 43 countries. Today, the country celebrate the holiday even more. Mother's Day, has become a truly international festival. Traditionally, Although some countries are at different times throughout the year celebrate their own Mother's Day, however, most countries including China, such as Denmark, Finland, Italy, Turkey, Australia and Belgium,UGG boots, etc., are in the May celebrated the second Sunday of Mother's Day. Mother's Day originated in ancient Greece, the ancient Greeks to this day the gods in Greek mythology, Hera, the mother of honor. In the mid-17th century, the mother cutting reached England, the British put the fourth of Lent Sunday as Mother's Day. On this day, young people will be home away from home, the mothers bring them some small gifts.

modern sense, Mother's Day originated in the United States, by Amanm, Jarvis (1864-1948) initiated by her unmarried life, stayed with her mother, her mother died in 1905, Amanm distraught Two years later (1907), Amanm and her friends began a letter to influential ministers, businessmen, to seek support, to allow for Mother's Day as a statutory holiday. Amanm that children often ignore the feelings of the mother, and she hoped more people to think about Mother's Day to pay the mother of all the family. Maternal love is an everlasting theme of human beings.

we give it too much interpretation, but also give it too many connotations.

not awesome stunning historical epic, there is no shock wave reversal Kazamaki sea, motherly love is like a spring rain, a Qing Song, softly, long distant.

contemporary essayist Yu wrote in an article: people moving in, I heard cries softly softly drifting back also. End of the World

maternal love is the ultimate destination of wandering, the mind of a child is moist springs, which accompanied the children a sip of a drink, Cecil strands,UGG boots clearanc, endless, then, in the children's laughter, tears of the shadow of it lingering into the motherly love.

motherly love is like an idyllic, Youyuan pure, and elegant light;

motherly love is a landscape painting, carving Qianhua washed away, leaving a fresh and clean;

maternal as a soulful song, melodious, Qingyin shallow sing;

motherly love is a burst of warm wind, blow away the snow swirling moon,UGG boots cheap, bringing endless spring

No comments:

Post a Comment