Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Love like water , Honey, we walked

 Boyhood love let her in the bottom of my heart , has learned not missed.
but in my heart , in fact, better to stay with you through our days , that is, one day you walk, I will always carry you : Until one day , I will also walk, then we hug each other until the end of time !
Delicate green years of the thin clouds , or that unforgettable , youth, That love was originally destined to the most pure Che Ming in the tray sad life to live. The years go by , We only have each other nostalgia or forgotten , No one who has been accompanied . Who is who in the beginning
, who is who in the past , and who is who in the end.
but wait until the end of love , everything has calmed down, until the landscape must be seen through , dear, dear you will accompany me watching the scenery , people of Things Past it?
I give you leave, wave goodbye to each other . watch your back a little bit of rain in the sky in the hour , I was finally relieved.
there are always some people will always have something in mind, to become the eternal memory. can not erase the knowledge of their youth team in the past of cotton , we have had in the firm, there Had only to catch , there have been a share of the most pure love of Che .

No comments:

Post a Comment