Monday, May 30, 2011

HEDY Happy Birthday !

guy, you know I just find your way back to it?
Today a friend told me eager to see where the next stone resembles a shepherd you , although it has many times have you heard the news rushed to find you, but still excited to go out immediately ;
the way I thought us how to face the reunion , wondering how to help you get through tomorrow's fourth birthday , but the results , once again, let me down ;
baby you been you getting on?
I do not expect you to come back to me again , I just pray that you can not I be more happy days , I will always pray for you !
Thank you to accompany me four years time, let me have your company added more life color , let me get to know more friends ;
to work , son, I owe you too much, I am remiss , I really do not deserve to be your master, I firmly believe that without me you will have more happiness , I believe !
look forward to the moment we meet again , Happy birthday, God will be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment