Tuesday, October 19, 2010

And explain it to you for your own good

 Do not waste unnecessary time, never thought to change the state said Should be in it, made me like the bad guys the same, Who I was offended, do not make it clear to you,UGG boots, wasting your time,UGG boots cheap, you would be more happy? Drag on for a long time? Forced me to curse (grass)! ! ! ! To a certain state, say angry! ! ! ! !

second you, I recently how, the two-day encounter. You are 7 years old than me,UGG bailey button, but also must be joking, how willing to be, before we know how long, but not familiar,cheap UGG boots, will I agree. I only joke when you are, you have to get married back home, I want to read two years before graduation, is simply unrealistic to it! ! ! So I say to you scared me, do I wrong? ! ! ! !

2010 friend, Leo rotten peach second, really ah. Did not do anything, but like many bad things, like, heartbroken, embarrassed to do! ! !

Do the same as that of a friend said, But I'm not such a person, no wonder the saying goes, ! !

silent + frustration = does not matter loading, please wait ......

reviews Loading, please wait ...

send comments

above statements represent only his personal point of view users and do not represent the views or position of Sina.

No comments:

Post a Comment