Thursday, January 6, 2011

To force the new year

 Days at least give my mother a call, gathered her belongings two weeks in advance. In particular, very sad when homesick.
the new year, do not ever indulge in their own mood, do not blame on others, not to Analysis of all the time is spent with friends, anxious feelings and the future. cheerful mood all day open, out of their narrow living area, living real, the secret is to do something meaningful. refused to get angry, often forgive others. This will be more happy, it is absolutely true. home, very happy
there are many expectations.
collapse, can not suppress the will cry out.
. you do not cry, do not miss home.
there are many strong points, my dear friends, in my most sorrowful time to give me great strength, I have in mind.
Thank you.
an old person's heart, even if the same face, eye brow will reveal a lot. There are two types of people in this world, superficial and vulgar, the former never stop thinking only the appearance of life, which make the world without poetry . My wish is that their never like this. I can live marketplace, rude, uneducated, not dressed to rustic, but I do not want to become any kind of superficial and vulgar.
who said the cost of growth must be the loss of innocence, I said, will be able to find a balance. all the best. I love and who love me, to be happy.
OK, not just at the beginning of tough. everything comes naturally.'ve found time to do soon. only to recall now, some time had a little bit boring unfortunately. This year, experienced a nervous college entrance examination, entrance examination After the confusion, the loss of that university, Pathetique. now gradually adapt. I think nothing is make life difficult.
2010   9 5 January diary read, This sentence in the last day of 2010 continued to 2011.
some power comes from within you, from the love that people had for others, courage, wisdom, dignity and hope.
2011 years, to is a force!
you, Happy New Year ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment