Monday, November 29, 2010

Another state of mind

 Let me how to thank you?
When I near you,
had hoped to be a ray of spring,
you gave my entire spring
years ago this would have been a friend of the QQ introduction , has been was my treasure, and feeling. whether in today's real world, or in the virtual network forums. to talk this afternoon and my sister, we are still discussing what is owed in the end. sometimes do not get paid, as long as he felt the joy can be, and feel good mood, the mood is relaxed, the mood is happy.
Sometimes this has been touched by me, so I've been in love with the name, for another change or use it as the best explanation of my mind. virtualization, no return, as long as they pay the other side feel your faith is the greatest joy.
remember the first half of the mail to 70 friends to teach a child basketball and school supplies, when a friend in receiving a strange phone far more than it took the joy out of the hundreds of dollars to feel good, though, I just did little things, but it felt a lot of enthusiasm and sincere children smiles and greetings, and sometimes, some things can not be measured with money.
in yesterday asked a sister, a friend gave me the phone recharge. because time is tight and I was in the field, can only be a first charge postpaid. So, with the province of charge until friends helped me find cards, other provinces friends together to help me on the charge from the web, in that moment, I know, I moved. is not a question of money, but in the virtual of the trust. that is a feeling, a beautiful, kind miss, get paid after a fruit.
So, I have been grateful to all, I am happy people, also thanked those who helped me and given me the spring friends. because I know that is true,UGG boots cheap, it is sincere. is not tainted. is really feeling that sense of reality has been rare. So, I indulge in the network,UGG boots clearance, so I naive to face with a sincere Yes. Whether you are a virtual or hypocrisy,Bailey UGG boots, as long as I seriously, I recognized.
Some say the name of a woman too strong, but like it, I do not care. whether virtual or real,cheap UGG boots, I still like it feeling, like going to help everyone without asking for anything in good faith, like to go to a real face to everyone. Although sometimes maligned, but I feel is one of many recognition.
so I will not thank So I get in the spring as the spring breeze blowing like every corner, so we are all feeling the joy of helping, are in sentiment with the truth between the virtual network. are happy and happy life, in reality, because Friends are people who want to give the spring.
for a signature picture, this also increases in the following four. I only foxes are friends of each gift. do not have any friends in return. is to feel sincere friend, although there are many I do not call them reality, but I do remember the feeling. and even years later, I still miss these friends, remember this feeling.
had hoped to be a ray of spring You gave me the whole spring. I wish I were that spring, but want to be that spring. try it in this virtual reality, feel the sincere, may not be understood, may be scolded by people laugh. But I was like, a cable with the Quartet's feeling, because we all pay the genuine, are really to help each other, so, I yearn, I respect, I miss .....

No comments:

Post a Comment