Sunday, November 14, 2010

Confused

 Now I really do not know how to do, and had I should study up on the third quarter, but my heart is a mess ah ;;;;; school does not go in, I still remember that promise, we must learn, he was admitted Zhejiang University, I also know that hard for three years, will be happy life, but still unable to control their heart, or thought he did not know how long this will, I seem to be collapsed, never to be so in love know such a person, how long I do not know, but I will try to control their feelings, try not to think of him    teachers who will say during the day and at night is not the same, perhaps in the evening people will not control his own heart, this may be particularly at night,UGG boots cheap, always love to own it, remember that the section of study up after class, a friend suddenly said she wanted a boyfriend, then she said it was somewhat unclear at God and the next day she said that no kind of idea, strange ah, maybe it really is night confusion, I recently always cranky, and sometimes take the old God, he did not really want this feeling Oh''''' I'm really tired, and now I can only console myself, and only the right to silence in mind the thoughts are on their own learning, make a good girl for a good boy, an obedient child, and finally admitted to the university ideal , there are several high school life then, if you do not seriously love how right from their own people do, do not want their future nothing, so I will cheer up a good face, and to face his own heart, not for anything but distraction, these words I've said it before, and now I will not forget, I remember he said he should have his own interest, then interest into a professional, there will be a good future;;;; I will remember forever, from tonight, I'm going to adjust their own good, try to become happy,Discount UGG boots, I know that if the future without you, I do not have to face life with their own what, and I have to go happy No one is living ;;;;; whom I will take a good, he made me understand that if I am not eager to learn,UGG boots, ultimately, his suffering, after all,bailey UGG boots, their own future is the most important, good. to talk about that, I will have the confidence of the girls back for a good boy;;;; So you want to support me Oh, do not know why my blog always so little, because I write well, what if there is bad place to have to point to Oh, I'll change, we must support my oh  

No comments:

Post a Comment