Friday, December 3, 2010

123 answers

 1, back to the tea house: moving every day, so there is no the most moving.
2, Xiao Tang problem Well, I answered the sky, huh,bailey UGG boots, huh.
3, back jasminefay: thanks is rather of the old Red Army Wang Tianfu, though what he said, I do not understand, but I see the strength.
4, back to the roots Dream: A,UGG boots clearance, no. B, no. so C: no.
5, I love dolphins back to: A, tired but happy. B, there is no best, only better. C, true friendship will not fade over time.
6, back to 4810: A, rested, continue to to their goal. Long March I will always go home. B, a book I'm afraid, it will not, and this year is the most worthless fear is that once they get what is a few kilometers from heaven like that stuff, my perspective may be I am meeting some of my BK in, but I'm lazy, do not give much hope. C, is now the most convenient is the most efficient QQ, first thank you for a happy New Year, huh, huh.
7, back to the ancient city nest: A,UGGs, no. a lot of experience once is enough, I have not tried many things, can do in this life is not really a lot of things. B, because it will not participate, so there is no assumption on how how. C, the world is good, life is good, if not oh, huh,Bailey UGG boots, huh.
8, back to the sand plains: A, the best service Old Dong. B, Cui teachers are very good thinkers and actors, Unfortunately, at present still far from the distance of qualified CEO. C, regularization is very important to do this so-called birthright?
9, back to the distant tree: because that is the Long March.

No comments:

Post a Comment