Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Now live

 I love you, for your happiness, I am willing to give up everything, including you.
Dissatisfied Siping a stable life, I came to Beijing, specifically to do drug sales, Fangshan place is too small, I chose a place, because a relationship, I chose the Qinhuangdao ......  I feel the world is now one of the vicissitudes of life, there are not a friend, I did not change, do not know for what would be so persistent, Could be a woman so difficult? wrong, do woman like me hard, I like a little mild mental metamorphosis, with panic disorder and extreme anxiety disorder, thought to be slowly adapting to this life, I there is no resentment, in order to make money thing!
the annual Christmas and New Year greeting cards or gifts I received this year, I did not, maybe I will from now face: people, we must first suffer their aspirations, workers of their bones, their body skin hunger ......  buildings  bed  table  data  pen ...... I doing? 

No comments:

Post a Comment