Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Diary of silence decoration

 You say getting goods to hang a sample. Next time come to take delivery. But I do not know I am holding is not the lowest, down a total of less than 600 anyway, I am satisfied on the line. Yesterday to help to give a note pad! order not to delay too much time, I started from the 5:30 phone call reminders to the driver, then hit a 7:30, 7:40 the driver came, and quickly bolted down the stairs one way or another GG. meet After seeing the characters look like a leader, come talk to me. asked who he was, A: Yes, boss. Ha, sales particularly severe in the mouth, bad temper, the boss finally appeared, a 40-something middle-aged men, wealthy family. ask me where to unload the mattress? unloading? me dizzy, could not deliver upstairs? I negotiate with him, he said this price, you can not send floor. I said, with the last sale Well, I talked about is shipping it upstairs. he said it? and then his mouth began to impatient annoying chatters. I GG was angry with his theory of a few, and I pulled him, no need theory, Let most of the money yet to pay, not afraid. I got GG said return altogether, and I can not say that, I said, I have hundreds of pieces of the deposit on their side, not pull out. then so much of people waiting, not to say that retirement can retire. if I did not keep promise, I never would not bother labor organization of such financial stuff, I do not agree that most of the money did not pay, how do I see him. He began to call JC questioned me about the staff, said this price, why should we agree to send floor. do not know the phone inside to explain to him how, anyway, was sent to me and says, his tone is not very good. I was also angry, and I said I really do not know what it is for, thankless, I am so sick. girl is this good, even at the grass was also a pity Hong Xi. that BOSS watching me, and not the sound of words , only asked me to get that done by employees to buy them water to drink, I agreed. But yesterday, we plot 20 mattresses, 10 a few households, and some people 10 people is also not fit into the lift mattresses, have to elevation, the four porters them really busy. send this house, attend to the house, a head or two big. suddenly my phone like a bomb, pick a night phone no less than thirty, another reminder reminder. I have some trouble, but we understand the feelings rush back home and had to patiently explain to them, to apologize, it is too much family, and Gubuguolai. a family to move it. Hell they do not want Staff collect the money, afraid of a mistake, they can not pay. I had to follow a piece of money. delivery, there was a lot of neighbors have asked me since the mattress, which I did not say a word, hehe. and some neighbors to be mattresses, I keep telling them that you set it to the mall, if the price difference is not too far, did not need to be in my, Oh, a night do not know how many households politely refused. I really find it troublesome, there is a orders neighbor neighbor thought I was selling the mattress, the old small profits with what I mentioned, I am angry, I said I was not selling the mattress, I organized this made a big loss, I did not benefit, I pray In me you do not set the. the neighbors to see me angry, and hurried over and explained to me, I was a neighbor cell, the organization of JC, not a dealer. I also blame my GG, had a recent poor health, but also toss it broken things, I laughed and said, this is not breaking things, you see, I get to know a lot of the mattress is not a neighbor, that your future is famous LG, and we should always pay attention to image and keep a good body. laugh: Head. send mattresses time to a lot of house and found other families are beautiful! more beautiful than my home! I self-comfort, I is light fitting, re-decoration, ha ha. wheat is really nice, she is in addition to our home away from home, the countdown second to send the mattress. She did not blame me, hee hee, good ah. we are good neighbors, I have not met a bad neighbor to the present, it was great. Last 6 mattresses put my house, except two of my family, the other by the release of all neighbors. I said GG melancholy, so many things, put furniture in our house after that?? Oh, Altan, I really do not care about furniture, I was afraid of people coming and going , to throw a cigarette butt on the mattress Han, and out of trouble, I can not pay. So, you put the mattress in my comrades, and you dragged go!!! a favor, and it is not very convenient. Finally BOSS up money. I'm afraid the money wrong, I counted the money with the GG and a few, good, right! seems to have more out of 10, you may find that the neighborhood of 10 dollars less money .10 short, I no longer check out one by one. finished received the money, I complained with the BOSS, asking him to give me reimbursement, telephone, he said it was impossible, you did not profit, and can not be reimbursed, but to his staff the money to buy the water, I can forgive. I laughed and said, no reimbursement of telephone charges, you move me to do your staff, and I certainly do particularly well. He said it was to see a little out of your management haha. I particularly strange GG sure how can I chat with BOSS's hot, in fact, he did not know, its one more enemy, more than a friend, nothing bad will happen anyway, and besides we still have to deal with, no need to get relationship is so bad. the BOSS send the elevator. I lay I pure elegance, and drop off to sleep, tired of the decoration details can not be careless, : 11:09 Monday, silently 3f 2005-10-17 Men have a curved balcony to master convenience I quote, buying is in mosaic (and later the master that he did not need, with a balcony on the wall that put the 15 dollars The small brick will be able to solve the problem), careless workers, cement paste is black, and we are transparent mosaic that ugly ah ... ... ... ... I asked the teacher need not pointing He said no, honest I will not insist on the ... ... to stay later, but how to see how he is not pleasing to the eye, because the mosaic is transparent, set off by black-black cement is particularly Unfortunately, my family mosaic. Then one day, do not know who lost a small bag of marble glue on my home. that thing soft, white, GG mopping the floor in the balcony, I found it on the balcony, when the side of the fun side of the guess is something to hand to use it to hook my mosaic seam ... ... found that hook after a good look. whim, then I'm all in marble mosaic round plastic tired of pointing out ... ... in particular, , special effort. I also have a sense of achievement in particular, with the GG form work for many days, let him boast many days I was a genius ... ... (did not know this is a marble glue, I thought what is it) Unfortunately, good-looking is good looking, it is estimated marble plastic is not environmentally friendly, so I always have a son balcony smell children ... ... sorry ah, now put a lot of green plants, open air every day, the bedroom doors are not open, fear of contaminated. In fact, when my neighbor points grouts should hook ... now, think about our family, what glass, plastic, adhesive, floor adhesive, marble glue ... this plastic that's used a lot of glue, cold, there must be pollution! left! next opportunity decoration, we must note that would not rubber without the use of plastic, non-use can not I buy a good glue! look at my home, sewing balcony bar, new students learn the experience of old comrades, what things can not be lazy, not fun, not make do! At first I was trying to clean the marble to the glue all, but unfortunately freezing, and washing can not. look at it in the balcony, there is no great danger ... I did not leave it there. buy things is to find the Lord, I did not want to say, but see more and more students suffer, I still stand up and yell soon it!! Qi Lizhuang the nine, animal husbandry, are dealers, real agent in the West Fourth Ring Road in Beijing Redstar's Man Cheung opposite the plumbing wholesale market!! Man Cheung also has two nine, animal husbandry, only the main entrance of the first is the agent!!! However, Man Cheung, animal husbandry, where there are two nine, only one agent, you remember, if you go ask him the price, and he tells you the price in the price of more than 3.7 fold, and quickly turned to leave, That must be the dealer! nine animal husbandry distributor there, generally do not have more dish than 200 leading buy !!!!! I am on a Saturday, and to help Wei rain with a leader, because I did not two meals that day dinner, plus the weather is hot, and I simply asked a few dollars too lazy to wear a price!!! I bought a lot of things, a rough count, the price of the 3.6 fold. cheaper than the four hundred block off it!!! have to cut my comrades in the effort to chop ah based on the re-use, in addition to nine, animal husbandry, I know the wholesale price, but unfortunately not easy to say here, comrades in need of a small window asking me to send !!! buy things looking forward to being God. see a lot of DX with my buy price of the price disparity so great, I'm speechless!! in mind how long it!!! ceramic tile ceramic tile buy a large learning by clay and other inorganic non-metallic raw materials, molding, sintering technology, the ceramic plate or block, usually at room temperature by dry pressing, extrusion molding or other forming methods, and then dry, burning at a certain temperature percent. Ceramic tiles can be divided into five categories according to water absorption, the porcelain tiles, stoneware tiles, fine stoneware tiles, Stoneware tiles, ceramic tiles. water absorption greater than 10% of the known ceramic tiles, interior wall on the market generally referred to tiles, widely used in residential buildings, hotels, restaurants, public places and buildings of the wall decoration, interior decoration is the main product. water absorption of less than 0.5% of said ceramic tile, which is commonly referred to as tiles for the paving of most of the surface finish after treatment, so called tiles. widely used in various buildings on the ground decoration, interior decoration is also the main products. water absorption of 0.5% to 10% of the ceramic tiles used as part of modified in the wall, part of the ground is mainly used for interior decoration (used for toilet) and supporting the use of the wall. by glazed tiles glazed tiles by status and two unglazed tiles. glazed tiles is mainly used for toilet, kitchen ground decoration, and supporting the use of the wall. unglazed tiles are mostly surface-polished, so called polished. tiles water absorption of less than 0.5%. After a polished porcelain tiles, the surface smooth as a mirror, is a high-grade ceramic products. To buy ceramic tile ceramic tile selection to the bed of roses, to be from the investigation, seeing, hearing, several aspects than the reasonable and scientific choices. check the selection of ceramic tile, first check product manufacturer on the box if the name, address and contact telephone number and product name, size, grade, quantity, trademarks, production date and the implementation of standards. brand complete contents of the boxes containing the true, legible, even taking into account Paving method and transport. Then open the packaging, check for certification, whether the damaged product, packaged product inside the quantity, quality is consistent with the content on the box. must also be access to high-volume products with inspection reports, inspection reports and verification of purchased products are the same. Since 2002, ceramic tile companies already have the national exemption product and more than a dozen brand-name products in China. These companies better product quality, packaging have a state inspection or fluorescent light irradiation, the brick on the 1-meter vertical distance observation, should not see the obvious glaze flaws. a pattern of brick color pattern should be fine, realistic, there is no obvious lack of color, disconnection, dislocation and other defects. quality shading the back of ceramic products, trademarks and other clear, complete, and little trace or enamel defects. Second Look Size: smaller size deviation a good product, bad product for decorative effect size deviation of the larger discount will be the number of products on a flat surface vertical to see if there is no wide disparities. Third, look at the degree level: a good product should be flat side face, the deformation is small, after paving brick flat appearance. select a surface roughness glass plate, plastic board, desktop or ceramic bricks and the side and front, respectively, close to the surface in parallel to observe the straight edge of the extent and degree of surface warpage, but also the two sides brick close together, to see if there are no gaps. It should be noted that there are glazed tiles on the existence of appropriate convex center is permitted, because it can improve product performance against enamel crack. four to see the product color: Take a few Brick fight together, in the careful observation of adequate light, the product color shades between the products are inferior products, paving the overall effect after the poor. listen to gently tap ceramic tiles, listen to the sound quality more clear and melodious sounds good product. inferior products due to improper formulation of raw materials, firing short period, firing temperature is low, percussion will be issued when There are several tips to help you determine about the intrinsic quality of bricks: one listen to his voice. Second, weigh weight. the same size and thickness of the ceramic tiles, heavy low water absorption, intrinsic quality is better, weigh a weigh to know. Third, the drops of ink. the ink drops on the back of ceramic tiles to observe the spread of the ink, the proliferation of faster, larger tiles of its larger water absorption, whereas low water absorption, or licking bricks the back, feeling more than the water absorption of clay bricks, whereas small water absorption. For consumers concerned about the tiles generally antifouling method can be applied to identify the following: the ink or other colored liquid drops on the surface of polished , after a certain time wipe the surface, leaving traces of less pollution is better tolerance bricks. to purchase ceramic tiles should also note the following points 1. Do not buy product identification unclear: the packaging manufacturer's name, address unknown or non-manufacturing enterprises such as the name (if marked with certain operations, etc.) should pay special attention to the product purchase, or quality problem can not be traceable. 2. trademark of unclear or inconsistent with the package not to share: back of the product should be clearer trademark, logo and packaging and should be the same, otherwise there will be another company's products to serve as the company's products, after the ideas to solve quality problems. 3. inspection reports when there is not doubt the letter: If an inspection report The unit is not a national statutory inspection bodies, the report traces altered, the report does not correspond with the sale of products, inspection and project failure (evasive), the conclusion does not match with the results and so on. 4. production time is too long Shen purchase of products: products to buy pay attention to production date, do not buy storage is the product of long, do not stack products to buy back after too long, not stacked in the wet or in direct sunlight. 5. the name of national inspection, the Chinese Shen-purchased brand-name products: the national exemption and Chinese famous brand products of better quality, prices are higher than similar products in general. However, some companies on the market tend to have the name of national inspection, signs of Chinese brand-name products deceive consumers. consumers in the purchase of ceramic tiles can visit the Web site or read before general use of cement mortar paste. ceramic tiles in the tiling before, to be pretreated to the building surface to remove dirt from building surface sticky. At the same time the walls must be water wet, such as the lack of surface wetting, mortar The water will be sucked grassroots, which led to the hollowing, the bond is not strong. Paving test is necessary before discharge in order to make joint evenly. Stones should advance through the selection of ceramic tiles, tile should be no defects, color consistency, pattern matching. for use of ceramic tiles must be fully immersed, full of water allowed to smoke, or ceramic tile soaking time is too short, the mortar in the brick water will be sucked away, will lead to hollowing. paste the force should be uniform, as ceramic tiles to prevent the arch, should allow some expansion joints, mortar should be in the gap in time before the initial setting adjustments, adjusted to shoot real, should be smooth vertical and horizontal seams, cracks between the blocks to fill gelling. Paving 1 hour after the brick should be promptly cleaned from top to bottom of bonding material. paving is completed, to a period of time, such as cement mortar used only after complete solidification. the maintenance of ceramic tile ceramic tile maintenance is also important. maintenance within the wall is relatively easy to keep clean brick and reduce pollution. At the same time to avoid collision, in order to avoid hit and split. slabs should be noted that frequent use of ground clearance, reduce dust, use a wet towel wrung mop or light rub the ground. to avoid direct contact with the ground nail the shoe, thus reducing the surface scratches, keeping the floor of the beautiful. Do not pour water or corrosive materials on the ground to reduce the pollution on the ground, corrosion. keeping the floor dry, do not water on the ground, to prevent slipping, falls. to prevent the weight smashing hit the ground, so as not to smash brick, is the character of the use and appearance dictates? Why do not I see around some of the decoration when the one thing people are so worry! own house, lived a few years to live, be careful ah, comrades. recently saw what really makes people suck, buy a brick of a comrade, and I try to take back the water, bricks are through to the the. our colleagues decoration, decoration team contract for labor and small broken ingredient (tile, paint them) the price of fifteen thousand to her, God! I am so pay attention to price, those who run the market for so long, are the most simple decoration to over thirty thousand, and she fifteen thousand to do the house to live with?? you tell her, her? she did not listen, she thought you alarmist! comrades, buy something, to be kept in mind. such as buying bricks out from the box and see flatness, this hard? observed with the naked eye it is glazed, it is difficult to do? get mineral water from the bricks back in the past the opposite, try the initial water It's hard? If difficult, why do not you, why should you listen to JS 忽悠! JS Luanche do not listen to what is normal through the glaze, but also soaked brick posts. you go to, or Nobel Prize winner Try to get brick, you see through there? Really, if you want to map peace of mind, you do not pack any clean work, hire a trust company, trust, supervision, to large supermarket and buy brand-name building materials, silver is sacrifice, at least to keep the quality! want to save money, then it can not be peace of mind, especially the cheap stuff, you should make sure you buy is cheap. If not, you better not decoration, to live more environmentally friendly cement! a price of a sub-goods, this sentence makes sense. but this is not absolute. with the same score as the price which the goods are not, so you need something put in some effort to Amoy. laymen not just watch the fun, no one is born is the day material , and thoroughly is very difficult! learn a JS dare not deceive you so that is still very easy! to Act. Remember, in this world who you really believe only you and your family, if they is not responsible for their own, who do you expect is responsible for you! silently decoration Diary 2: The money spent would be a cool kitchen tiles !----! spend time on the brick particularly to the Qi Lizhuang times. follow the army to see Brick plot JC N times. I did not expect unintentional positive outcomes, my brick, is actually set in the supermarket, or can not be cheap cheap bricks, let me say carefully: before brick look through refrain .21 units on the morning following the big brick with Carroll to see the living room wall and floor tiles Hanford (a company with the United States and Canada), the results showed Carroll kick off the bricks have to more than 30 large stimulated, LZ budget brick kitchen I only took 25, and fundamentally do not want to super. afternoon organized teams to see OSL, continue to be stimulated. and then to the Qi Lizhuang wandering around inside the blind, there is a special seamless brick hit the Great Wall 4 folding, folding end 36, the heart, but Xiangui. a special brick Shuangling 28, heart but not easily start, also plans to go online to search evaluation. looking for a long Guinness, seeing that I have admired the blue water wave , JS said that would not lower than 50, anyway, can not decide to buy, not how to bargain and left. read Chinese and Sheng, there's still like an imitation of mosaic, but did not look carefully. I want to continue watching it men have been called the tired, man is not in the shopping area woman can endure, ha ha, reluctantly go home. there are like several of the above can take a look, and then doom bargain, the bargain to spend leisurely ten strokes! 22 day with family even pull coax to coax my 24th floor, the amount of room, hard process refrain from that. results go downstairs, only to find the stairs a few mistakes, we are the 25th floor the amount of floor room .555555555,25 owners, if you see colorful chalk on the wall, you do not look for property in trouble, come to me directly, I was wrong ...... the amount of finished lunch downstairs and saw the bus shop Leroy Melancon Xing, improvisation will go up. The results of a go there, huh, huh, actually most of wall and floor tiles are set over! The key is low, followed by the color barely acceptable, huh, huh. I set the kitchen floor tiles are white texture, 28, a flat, Asia special rates. Kitchen is a white marble wall with a level over 19, Manchester United special. I fixed the bathroom wall is a flat 18, Rome special. I set were: Asia 3560, Manchester United ** M-24007, Rome dpp2755. If the Forum There are fixed comrades these bricks, we can also leave a contact with each other, that time could help each other. But I guess I've had enough, is the fear that time no place to make brick, and I made a special buy a lot. Anyway, You can also back it! on Leroy Merlin I have the VIP card, also called 9.8 fold. not in the past with the way the way back to eat KFC with supper and ate nearly one hundred, huh, huh! I did not to eat Law Hunong, or uncomfortable:) The money so straightforward, mainly the price is good, color is also acceptable, huh. Men are not the best, just the most affordable Lord! LG is like asking the same capacity range may not be the most handsome with the most money for you the best and most comfortable you feel is best for you, as I with the families of such diligent I only Lanmao rabbits the best, ha ha. buy a dead brick your dead your out there, even then the United States, I carefully Ji Ji, multi Leia! rent a house for so many years of his career, I am most concerned about the comfort of life, of course, the appropriate price range, the United States is to pursue, Oh! like me who are keen to give old clothes, like our household:) always old points, packaging, or want. I think the kitchen is white with a white marble floor tiles texture look very good. Toilet The color of the wall needs to find charge time with a brick, and I must be careful to pick what to get the whole beautiful point! avoid being everyone laughed at me, picked up cheap suffer heavy losses, 55555555. also like to ask you help me think about the color of the wall, what color tile with a better arrangement? my bathroom is small, only less than 4 square, with windows, but not particularly bright .. we have seen with my shall match the brick wall you compare? this week to set the door with the large to the rest of the floor with paint. the floor a number of my psychological, intended to be butterflies c08 series, to be Dulux paint, although I heard does not depend on the state legislature, But the boycott of Japanese goods Well, huh. the door is more depressed, Masonite molded door you dead, more expensive than solid wood composite. Maxim, Lize store actually said to be 780 minimum, it seems that fried it up online: (the stars estimated retail investors to buy the white doors also have 800, depressing! heroes who have recommended about 700 sets of door ah! the kind of cheap! not I have to keep looking! also wallpaper, is there that bit heroes saw the quality of trust in the special wallpaper ah? I strongly recommend ah! tank was going to buy a benefit of the. later said this was too heavy, will affect the cabinet, there never used to talk about the heroes of ceramic water dish your experience. there is a stainless steel water dish ye so expensive? There is no cheaper price of beautiful things? also dish taps, in the end that a good buy? nine animal husbandry? United States and Canada? American Standard? Zhang Gong said that the small poplar I could not find ? ? ? ? Lvkou Ban anxious that I will not, Oh, I find a cheaper bargain to end, to the point in time to buy. lamp is not without Jia? Bahrain to buy their own lights An available? what did not set it? remind everyone? Yes, there are no set decoration team! 5555555, I have not started to pick renovation team, huh, huh! next month and then start looking for it, start on time in July! Postscript: As of today, my idea has changed. they want to buy TATA door Well, ha ha, but to discuss who should go home with, ah, afraid he called me, huh, huh ? ? ? ? These two models are very good quality bricks , anyway, I compared the many ten dollars higher than that of brick, there's no matter sorted out the quality of a brick tile ratio of these two models. Unfortunately, the kitchen's white with gray marble may not be suitable on the kitchen, I have to change, but the quality is really good, really not want to ah! test the water passing tiles can buy it? a room, the door mounted two grades possible? read my diary XDJM decoration should know, I bought a Leroy Merlin Special magnetic price models, is gray-green. because there is no matching tiles, so I need to find their own. Qi Li Zhuang Meisheng to the store to buy when the brick terrace, sales pushing Sa Suoluo brand floor tiles, and I just have to wall Brick matching colors, I like it. can be relatively small area of the bathroom tiles, my intention is to buy a brand of brick, anyway, the price that is about it much. can be hard to see my favorite color! and actually equipped with special tiles that ! 5555555! sales were very good, very generous to give me a brick plus a cutting! I went back to cutting fell first, click on the broken, Oh. and then test the water, the first positive (enamel) surface pour, put in one night. halfway watched several times, once looked up in the morning, did not see the water to penetrate into the negative. In the morning when you wake up brush your teeth, from the negative (no glaze) poured some water, half an hour after he looked at, there is no infiltration to the front to see. brick flatness, color and so I will see the difference, if there is no problem, this can buy a brick? I test the water the right way ? I also heard the sound, but I do not really distinguish between them, ring in the end be more crisp, brick is a good brick? because that section of the supermarket specials of the wall is too cheap! 18 a square:) So, I do not put under the heart, going back again today to buy one, make a thorough study of the quality, if not, do not delay as early as possible when the back of it anyway! Please advise what! In addition to hearing the voice, look glazed, test the water (how do I test wall are seepage ah), see flatness, there are other tests wall, floor tiles way? In addition, I want to buy the door, and the family wanted to save money on cheap door, he did not know five years after the development is still unable to live The house (audacity! huh!), we intend to proceed from the perspective of noise (in our house near the railway), health, kitchen, balcony or sliding doors with steel doors molded door (a good comparison molded door steel door you must register, But the sound is good, I do not know with the good, of course, must use steel balcony's sliding doors), two bedrooms with solid wood doors! your views do? In addition, there is a BT idea of family does not like to open the door others will be able to list in the end, to the front of the door (even more than before to discuss) On a bead or gauze, and I would like to ask, so that the beautiful and influential? Peng Peng attached picture of a hanging gauze (violation of the right of a) holding a dog to search: the stars this week, the door must be safety. We are signed on May 2, single, the contract is June 5 installed, the door has not arrived. to be called the shop last week Main telephone reminders, and then anxiety may be loss of working time period, random processes it! And, recently I noticed a wooden door set of stars, PVC Door of the points, can the contract did not specify what material I, by We asked around the island in the Panda PVC Door price 50 cheap too! this, I and shopkeepers sure, I should be the price of sets of doors ... ... and so on. related to money, he also some fell out, but still I am the truth, arrogance and a degree of relaxation of the sets of doors for me, when I am going to Tiananmen Square again, and his theory of money in the hands of whoever who is powerful, huh:) last night and gave the owner to call stressed, mild language and he became my very polite today. At noon I gave him a call confirmed that, saying only that the door has been completed, but the owner said he was much too busy store customers when asked to install! to call my agent to confirm my own. What attitude! I hit the agents where to ask out my door pocket is PVC, and the fastest on Sunday to security, I do not work on Saturday requested the workers are lined with a single to safety in March, said a long time, it is Saturday can not be installed as planned angry snappily's hung up broken. but I get angry outsiders always have a gas for a long time:) We first summarize the number, to the factory when a talk about the price, I was directly linked to the total generation. According to sales, said, we Sanhuanxincheng area has already been set, is 420 a square meter price. remind you need install door neighbor, Shide in a special Central Purchasing website Jicai, prices 398/m2! because the organization is to find people, I venture to another organization once. also welcome comrades have the energy to have time with me one to bargain! start selling on the phone said that 398 is the lowest life and death, and I promise I'll ask for instructions before Haoshuidaiyue above. So I now look at the number of statistics, a good bargain with them!! steel is the most significant advantage of a good sound insulation someone like me who like to do white contaminated with plastic will not affect the appearance of the so-called problem. So I'm going to the kitchen, bathroom, balcony off the living room there are all of the north bedroom with colorful plastic!!! just retail investors to buy, They would not get a cent less over there, am still are depressed to death. So everyone wants to go with bargain!! wanted to join it. and then find time to go get some new hair to their negotiations to go! Ha ha! the way Friendly reminder: steel doors that some manufacturers of low price pressure, but there is a transmission of the disease, less than 1.5 meter of linear meters to count by 2, so Suanlaisuanqu, or we eat the loss! another cheap The steel door outside my last Cheng Cheng also talked about a preliminary, 290 a square meter, according to the measured terms, including hardware. Danjue that was not her normal, so do not continue to talk about anymore! Price includes: living room, bedroom ground with a butterfly that strengthen the domestic price is not disclosed. the door for or molded from the door, anyway, I'm only going for a tang 800. terrace with about 30 bricks, tentative as Mei Sheng. I also intend to use the kitchen about 25 blocks of the. Lvkou Ban intends to spend 65 or so. kitchen door, sliding door with a small bedroom about a tang 500 steel, and a total of about 1000. the bathroom with a little better, Oceano bar, about 50. cabinets were 1800, hood cooker sterilizer 3000, Ware 1400, lamp 1000, switch panel, I just forget 600, Yuba, 340, Dulux around 1100. All told, does not include accessories with the wages, is about 22,000. Heating does not know can not be exchanged change, change, then have to add around 4,000 dollars, 55,555,555,555 originally wanted to install more than a little better, but is estimated to save money, or the change, even for a small one home also, so it was not so grand installed. there disinfection cabinet, I bought a very suitable price disinfection cabinet, looking at the money tight, want to transfer, and someone wants it? more than a thousand, Vantage A100 embedded, and there are fountains of what gifts, and I turn to you, do not pick it! heroes who help me find the decoration wages 6000, paint the walls with tiling to do door electric equipment Lvkou Ban Norway heating small change location, do to ...

No comments:

Post a Comment